We have compiled a list of tips for you to save water and money during the warmer months!
- Rainwater tanks are a great addition to any household – this water can be fantastic for watering gardens or yards, or even drinking with the right filter installed.
- Finding a way to capture rainwater or filling the pool with water from a rainwater tank will also save you money.
- Water your lawns after the sun has gone down to keep your garden
- Keeping showerheads, faucets and garden taps cleaned and in good repair to help conserve water and prevent leaks.
- When washing your car, if available, use a waterless car-washing product.
- If not available, wash cars or other vehicles with a bucket instead of a running hose. Using captured “warm-up” water from inside the home to wash vehicles will also save more water.
- Water Sprinklers – If you have installed water sprinklers in your lawn, make sure they are inspected and cleaned before the warmer, dryer season begins. Also make sure they are kept low enough to the ground to avoid being damaged while mowing the lawn.
If you are looking at installing a rainwater tanks to help save water and money this Summer Omega Service Solutions can work with you to provide you with the most cost effective solutions. For complete peace of mind, call today on 1300 558 730.