- These bulbs have been the old standard for many years, but did you know they are the least effective?
- 90% or more energy is used giving off heat rather than light. This is the last thing you want in Summer!
- Incandescent bulbs have a shorter life span than other bulbs.
- If you are using incandescent bulbs, we suggest to switch over to other bulbs.
- Read on to find out about other options. Many newer bulbs have been made to fit into your old light fixtures.
- LED bulbs are starting to become the new standard now that incandescent bulbs are being phased out.
- LED bulbs are very affordable.
- As more research and new types of LED bulbs are being developed the price is going down and the available range going up.
- LED bulbs are great for saving energy and are longer lived than incandescent bulbs.
- CFL lights are also becoming a new standard.
- Not as energy efficient or long lived as LED bulbs, but are still much better than incandescent bulbs.
If you have more questions about bulbs and saving energy, or simply want to find out more give Omega a call on 1300 996 529. Our team is highly trained is ready to help you out with all your light bulb needs.